This social media page is a supportive online community that is built on respect. Everyone is encouraged to participate in an open and constructive conversation about relevant topics.
This page is moderated in a way to enable and encourage productive, two-way communication between Brisbane residents and Cr. Greg Adermann, Councillor for the Pullenvale Ward.
We understand that social media is a 24/7 medium; however, our moderation capabilities are not and comments or posts will be responded to when possible.
Comments or posts which do the following will be removed and may result in the person being blocked from the page:
- Posts that harass, abuse or threaten a Councillor, Council staff or a member of the public;
- Posts that attack someone based on their age, gender, impairment, political beliefs, race, religion or sexuality;
- Posts that contain obscene or offensive language; or
- Posts that constitute spam or solicit business.
- Posts that constitute trolling.
- Posts from suspected fake profiles.
- Irrelevant or unrelated tagging.
Additionally, comments that may negatively impact the experience of other community members will be removed.
This page is not for official Council business or complaints. If you wish to contact Cr. Adermann please email firstname.lastname@example.org For Council related issues, you can also call the 24/7 Contact Centre on 3403 8888